Kahn's Fine Wines

Your Account

View Cart (0)|

SCOTT HARVEY ONE LAST KISS WHITE BLEND

2013|
$7.19
Originally: 7.19
$0.00
Qty:
$93.00 / Case of 12
Originally: 93.00/ Case of 12
$0.00
Qty:

"86 % Muscat Canelli from the Scott Harvey Estate Vinyard at the winery in Amador County. The remaining component is 14% Napa valley Sauvignon Blanc. Made in a semi-dry style with mouth-watering balance. This wine is full of spicy orange and grapefruit flavors. This is a wine that will pair well with fruit salad on a warm summer day."

Availability:
58 bottles
Item #:
32108
Size:
750ML
Varietal: