A traditional brunch beverage that is perfect for Mother's Day. As simple as it is delicious, all you really need is your favorite champagne and some orange juice. Our Prosper Maufoux is currently on sale!
Mix three parts of your favorite champagne to one part of your favorite orange juice. Enjoy!
BOURBON - SPIKED ICE TEA
There are as many variations on this drink as your heart desires, but our favorite is Spiked Ice Tea with Bourbon. Using your mom's iced tea recipe as your starting point and your favorite bourbon and you're on your way to a delicious and refreshing drink.
- 4 family-sized tea bags (or 12 regular tea bags)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- Pinch baking soda
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon (Knob Creek 9 yr Kahn's Barrel)
In a saucepan, cover the tea bags with water, about 2 ½ cups and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags and squeeze.
In a large pitcher, combine the sugar and baking soda with 1 cup of cool water. Pour in the hot tea and stir to dissolve the sugar. Fill the pitcher with 12 -13 more cups of water.
In a glass filled with ice add 2 ounces of bourbon, fill with sweet tea.
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE MARTINI
The most iconic of gin cocktails, a Dry Martini. It is the perfect way to savor all the aroma and flavors of Bombay Sapphire and elevate your Mother's Day gathering. Our Bombay Sapphire is on sale this week.
- 3/4 part Martini & Rossi Dry Vermouth
- 2 parts Bombay Sapphire Gin
1. Chill coupe or Martini glass in the freezer or with 4 ice cubes and a splash of club soda
2. Build the contents of the cocktail in a mixing glass with ice.
3. Stir well for 45 seconds and serve into the chilled coupe or Martini glass
4. Garnish with lemon twist.